Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Outfits and a Birthday!

Still rocking and rolling in 2012 but I didn't get my exercise in today. I spent too much time trying to get my eReader to connect so I could load the new book I bought. Book not loaded so no reading and riding. Only downfall of using technology over a actual paperback!

Here is the pic of the outfit I made for Reace yesterday. She wore it to school today and I forgot to take a picture of it on her. Of course now it has chocolate on the sleeve where she used it for a napkin.
I did make Paige a pair of fur lined boots today. Using alot of patterns I have bought and fabric that is taking up precious space in the house.

And now she has lost one so again she is down to one shoe AGAIN! but they were cute on her. A little small though so I am going to try and enlarge the pattern and try again tomorrow.
 

 Here is the Twirl skirt I made for Reace. Love the fabric. Tomorrow I am working on some stuff for Kaylyn. I bought some cute fabric with her name on it.

Today is my little brother's birthday! He turned 28! This is all we have seen of him. He walked through as he was leaving for work and won't be home till 3 am. Then he will sleep again. We will see him his next day off and maybe celebrate. If he is lucky!! LOL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBA!!!

No comments: