Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My kids, My day.....

So sometimes I am just not sure what to say on here. I finished Paige's dress. Yay for me but is it really blog worthy. (Of course I will post pictures later when she wears it ) I got in a fight with Kaylyn. Not really news since lately it is an almost daily occurrence.  She is at that age where she is testing boundaries and driving me crazy in the process. I love being a Stay at home most days but some days............

The other day I told the girls I was just going to drop them off at the daycare and see them later. Kaylyn told me I would be arrested for putting my kids in daycare and not actually going to a job. I told her they didn't care where I went as long as I gave them money! LOL

Good days and rough days I love the little boogers. Kaylyn with the attitude (but need to make you laugh) , Reace with her sweetness (and sometimes whiny) Paige with her devilish grin ( and just pure devil. )

No comments: