Friday, January 9, 2009

It's a hit!!











I got three presents made before the party on Saturday and My Daughter's friend loved all of them. Well he loved the pillow with his name on it and the blanket with his name on it the pj's were okay. but he will enjoy them I'm sure. It was all so easy to put together. I used the Kimberbell font + pillow instruction from SWAK to make the pillow. and then used the same font to embroider his name onto the fleece for the blanket. My daughter and her best friend tied all the edges to finish the blanket. Super cute. I used the easy fit pant instructions to make the pj bottoms and a plain green tee for the top.

1 comment:

Kim said...

oooh! I love it! Could you post that to the IMT section at SWAK, too? I want everyone to see how cute it turned out!! Thanks for sharing!

Kim