Monday, August 24, 2009

Alrighty Then

It has been awhile since I have updated this. Summer was a long endless round of nausea and sleeping. My grandmother has a TIA (mini stroke) so she was recuperating here, and my mom had her second reconstructive surgery. I was going to take care of them but ended up sleeping most of the time. I finally got to the doctor in August. I was already 16 weeks pregnant. but that is a ok with me makes the second half go by so much quicker. ;) I go back for my 20 week sono in just a week so soon I will know what I am having. They just couldn't tell with this one.

We then got two new puppies. Super cute little wienie dogs. A long hair male and a short hair female. But at only 6 weeks old they do not sleep thru the night. Yippee. Mommy has to get up with them at 3 am to let them out. Lucky for me my dad is an early riser and usually lets them out at 5 so then they are pretty good till I get up at 7 to get the girls ready for school. Which started today so I sent my baby off to Kindergarten. We took her to her class and then she told us to "just go". She wouldn't even kiss me bye. I like to think she was trying so hard to cry she sent us away. lol My third grader was so excited she got up at 5 am. Then she was so cranky tonight I almost sent her to bed at 7 pm. She loves school and can't wait. It won't last all year but I will enjoy it while I can.

I have been so busy sewing and embroidering I am fixing to have to take my machines in for maintenance. Not to mention my computer hard drive was fried this morning when I went to boot up my computer nothing. but it is getting fixed as we speak ( I had to hijack my Mom's computer for this blog.) now it is off to bed for me. Puppies and kiddos want attention way too early in the morning.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Sounds like you've had your hands full all summer. Isn't it great when the kids actually enjoy going to school?
Congrats on the new little one!