Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SWAK Rules!!

Okay still trying to get some pics up. Went to take pictures last night and of course my camera was dead. Still trying to find my charger to charge it up. For anybody that does machine embroider you have got to check out SWAK embroidery.com. I am quickly become as addicted to it as I am to YCMT. Today my little girl brought me her plain white shirt and wanted something on it. (My little crafty children love to have mommy "fix" their shirts.) So I quickly loaded a design I had downloaded as a free bonus gift with my purchase last week and voila a shirt for my little princess.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

That's awesome! Can't wait to see a picture. I'd love an embroidery machine.

Kris said...

Autumn! How fun was that for me to read this morning! Thank you for being so kind!! I'm happy to hear that your shirt turned out great. My daughter loves to do the same thing. That's just awesome! I'd love to see a picture!