Monday, May 25, 2009

Guess what!

It has been a busy week at my house. My Etsy is rolling right along with a new custom order almost daily, then on Wednesday I get a call from my brother to get up to my mom's work right away. No big deal you think. Wrong! He is suppose to be in Iraq. He didn't tell us he was on his way home for leave just his then girlfriend (now fiance he got engaged while on leave this week.) so she could pick him up from the airport. So we all went to lunch. On thursday we met my Nanny for lunch so she could see him. Friday we went to my nephews t-ball game and out to eat afterward. Saturday was a out to eat then a play at the community college.(which was wonderful.) Then sunday was my sisters birthday and we went to lunch again. Then the park to play t-ball then Dairy Queen for a Ice Cream Cake. No wonder I have gained 4 pounds this week. Eating out almost everyday. I am going to have to do better or I am going to be sorry. LOL. I have to finishup all these orders I have taken. So Bubba is on his own this week. He goes back the 4th of June and we will miss him again but for now I am going to work!

No comments: