Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Book Fair Week Is Done!!!


Man why oh why do I insist on being the book fair chairperson!!! Of course because I love books and I love my daughter. It just takes up sooo much time. But it is done. and while I was there I got more orders from teachers needing embroidery. lol. so I squeezed in two shirts for a baseball mom and of course I forgot to take pictures, but I did remember to take pics of the outfit for my daughters former teacher. It is too cute. She came up with the saying I just did the stitching. The fonts are the #355 Zebra filled font

and the #147 Curlyque from AKDesigns Boutique. Angie has alot of great fonts in different sizes you can use for just about every item imaginable. Back to my machines I have more dolls to make and some Koozes to finish. Enjoy your day.

No comments: